profiterole_reads: (The Secret Circle - Diana Adam Cassie)
profiterole_reads ([personal profile] profiterole_reads) wrote2026-10-23 08:33 pm

Yaga

The first two episodes of Yaga were intriguing. It's a new Canadian show inspired by the legend of Baba Yaga.

It stars Hudson Williams and Carrie-Anne Moss.

The soundtrack has Eastern European and Russian covers of American songs. That fits well.
ioplokon: purple cloth (Default)

[personal profile] ioplokon 2026-10-23 06:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Do you know who produced it in Canada? Wondering if it is on CBC Gem... (And I will get Crave for HR season 2 and whenever Eliott Page's softball show debuts...)
ioplokon: purple cloth (Default)

[personal profile] ioplokon 2026-10-23 07:05 pm (UTC)(link)
I have my list for when I resubscribe. :)

(Empathie takes precedent tho. Actually, did you get that one over in France? It's one of their Quebec productions...)
princessofgeeks: Shane smiling, caption Canada's Shane Hollander (Default)

[personal profile] princessofgeeks 2026-10-23 07:55 pm (UTC)(link)
Wheee! Will be watching tonight.
flo_nelja: (Default)

[personal profile] flo_nelja 2026-10-24 06:46 am (UTC)(link)
Ooh la prémise est intéressante, c'est quoi le scénario, pour l'instant ?
violateraindrop: (Heated Rivalry: Shane (close))

[personal profile] violateraindrop 2026-10-24 10:22 am (UTC)(link)
I thought it was a bit weird, but I'm not sure yet if it is a good kind of weird. Then again I would have liked to immediately continue watching ;)